



Look how big Lacie has gotten. I tried putting her in her Bumbo again today and she did so good. She sat in it for 30 minutes and was content. She was watching Mason and Jackson play nintendo. Jackson was having fun loving on her and she was getting his finger. He thought that was funny!

5 comments:
I just found your blog!! Cute!! What in the world is a Bumbo?
Love ya!
What is that purple thing??? We've never had one of those! New inventions all the time! I think I must be getting old! Atleast I sound it! haha... The purple think looks strange..but the baby sure looks sweet!
lv,
Kim
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com
A Bumbo is this foam plastic chair that helps babies sit up when they have good head control and they can't fall out of the bumbo chair. This one girl I work with put her baby in the bumbo chair and set him on the bathroom counter while she got ready for work.
ohhhh...I wish they had those when I my babies were babies!
lv,
Kim
She looks like such s big girl! I saw the Bumbo yesteday at Babies R Us that thing is too cool.
Lv ya
Post a Comment