Love this sweet picture...I can see the love in Lacie's eys!
Awwww Molly, that is so sweet! It is so hard to believe you and Jeff are parents! Your doing a great job!
Aww! I lv that big smile on her face! Little Miss Lacie Jai is in lv with her Mommy.... No doubt!Hugs,Kim
OH WHAT A SWEET PICTURE I BELIVE THERE IS BABY LOVE IN YOUR EYES AND MOMMY LOVE IN LACIES.SISTER WANDA
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love this sweet picture...I can see the love in Lacie's eys!
Awwww Molly, that is so sweet! It is so hard to believe you and Jeff are parents! Your doing a great job!
Aww! I lv that big smile on her face! Little Miss Lacie Jai is in lv with her Mommy.... No doubt!
Hugs,
Kim
OH WHAT A SWEET PICTURE I BELIVE THERE IS BABY LOVE IN YOUR EYES AND MOMMY LOVE IN LACIES.
SISTER WANDA
Post a Comment