Monday, February 5, 2007

Our little Sweetheart!


Aunt Dana bought this cute red dress for Lacie to go with her red shoes that she got for Christmas! It is a 3-6 month dress but it wasn't too enormous for her to wear.
Lacie and Mommy!
Laken from church loves Lacie and likes to hold her.


5 comments:

Melody said...

Aww...Laken looks kinda scared!

Melody said...

I didn't realize all these pictures were under the same post...so here's another comment!
Lacie was adorable in her little red dress and hairbow! You need to dress her in that for ya'll church picture.

Anonymous said...

Lacie looked SOOOO CUTE!!! That dress is gorgeous on her..and the headband is darling! I think red must be her color. =)

Journey to Lilly! said...

Ohhhh ! I just lv her in that red dress!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Love the dress, red is my fav color. Molly you have a little cutie on your hands! You are a good mommy :)