Wednesday, April 4, 2007

FUN AT THE BEACH!!!!

We went to the beach this past weekend. Stayed in Fort Morgan at Tina and Bert's beachhouse! It was beautiful. There were tons of waves and lots of wind but we had a fun time. Lacie wasn't too sure about all the wind but she looked cute. Kara and Kelly went with us also and had a fun time getting burnt. Here's some pics of Lacie in her bathing suits and snoozing on the beach.



5 comments:

Amanda said...

She looks so sweet :) I hope she's enjoying showing those rolls while she's young...I wish we all were that carefree...haha

Melody said...

So fun!! =)

Tina said...

OMG Molly, could that bikini be any cuter?? I cant wait to see what Sophie does at the beach. If you get a chance make me a copy of one of her beach pics so I can put it up at the beach house.

llyynnddaa said...

Lacie you just getting so pretty. love you sweet heart. i just can't wait to see you in person. hopefully soon, love and hug grandma Lynda

WANDA said...

SHE LOOKS SO CUTE IN HER BIKINI
I REMEMBER IZZY HER PICTURE IN HER FIRST BIKINI

SISTER WANDA