Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Grandparents lunch with Jackson and Mason

My mom took Lacie with her to Grandparents lunch at Jackson and Mason's school. Lacie is wanting Mason's pudding. (look at her reaching) Jackson and Mason were so proud of Lacie. Mom said every time someone would come over to look at her, the boys would say "she's so beautiful isn't she?"


I enjoyed all of Mason's crazy facial expressions in these pictures. I guess Jackson took this last pic with Granny and Mason. Mom said on the way home , the boys fought over who got to sit by Lacie. Jackson won. Mom said he leaned over Lacie's seat and was singing " Lacie I love you, I love you, I do" how sweet. Mason was very sad to not sit by her. He cried.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We have THE cutest kids, don't we??? The boys love Lacie so much...it is very sweet to see them with her. Have fun at work tomorrow :)