Those are hilarious pictures! I didnt know you had a costume party. How fun! I cannot believe Kara is 18. I am sooooooooooooooo old. :(
Happy Birthday Kara!! I love all the pic's!! You & Jeff are too hilarious as King & Queen. Lacie is a doll too!! I was just looking at her 2 year birthday party & she is getting so big! & her hair so long! lv u guys,Kim
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Those are hilarious pictures! I didnt know you had a costume party. How fun! I cannot believe Kara is 18. I am sooooooooooooooo old. :(
Happy Birthday Kara!! I love all the pic's!! You & Jeff are too hilarious as King & Queen. Lacie is a doll too!! I was just looking at her 2 year birthday party & she is getting so big! & her hair so long!
lv u guys,
Kim
Post a Comment