We went to the park last Saturday with Mandy and her boys! Lacie had a blast! She was so excited to see Mason and Jackson. Mason was funny, he would go around asking random kids how old they were and was so proud when he could say, "I'm older than you and guess what I will ALWAYS be older than you" He is so crazy. Anyways, I think this pic of Mandy and Kaden is very cute!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
A fun day at the Park! (enjoying the warm weather)
We went to the park last Saturday with Mandy and her boys! Lacie had a blast! She was so excited to see Mason and Jackson. Mason was funny, he would go around asking random kids how old they were and was so proud when he could say, "I'm older than you and guess what I will ALWAYS be older than you" He is so crazy. Anyways, I think this pic of Mandy and Kaden is very cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are great pictures! How much fun fun fun!!!! I've enjoyed this warm weather too - except it's gotten me sick! Maybe I'll be better some day..haha.
Post a Comment