We had a lot of fun on Sunday in the snow! I had heard they were predicting possible snow flurries but was not expecting the few inches that we actually got. Our snow man was still partially here until today. Lacie loved it. She was wondering where the snowman was today when we went outside. We have been quarantined at home since Sunday. Monday both Lacie and Kaden started running fever and we went to the doc on Tuesday and they both have the flu. Lacie had a possible pneumonia that she is taking antibiotics for. I can't wait for us all to be well. Jeff has been out of work all week with pneumonia. The youth explosion trip really spread a lot of sickness. ughh.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Snow Day!!!!
We had a lot of fun on Sunday in the snow! I had heard they were predicting possible snow flurries but was not expecting the few inches that we actually got. Our snow man was still partially here until today. Lacie loved it. She was wondering where the snowman was today when we went outside. We have been quarantined at home since Sunday. Monday both Lacie and Kaden started running fever and we went to the doc on Tuesday and they both have the flu. Lacie had a possible pneumonia that she is taking antibiotics for. I can't wait for us all to be well. Jeff has been out of work all week with pneumonia. The youth explosion trip really spread a lot of sickness. ughh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I hate that everyone got sick after having so much fun...that youth explosion really did a number on all of y'all. I wonder what/who the original source was??? I really hope y'all get to feeling better. Love ya girlie!
Cute pictures!!
I love your snowman!...Lacie looks like she was lovin the snow!
Cute pics! Love the snowman. Hope you all are on the mend :)
Lala
Your blog looks so good! Did you do the makeover yourself?
yes i did but i have been getting ideas from other people's blogs
I dont know how to add anything. I need to change out the pics in my header. hmm maybe I could help you teach LAcie to read and you could help me w/ my blog.lol.
when you go to your dashboard and the edit for your header, does it have four different things for your pics are they all lumped into one?
Post a Comment