Friday, October 16, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Patch
























































We went to the pumpkin patch in Hayden, AL yesterday with my sister Mandy and her two boys Jackson and Mason and my little sister Kara. It was raining off and on the whole time. We still had fun in the mud. There were not very many people there and Lacie didn't get to ride a pony like she wanted so I guess we will have to go back to ride a pony sometime when it is not raining!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Aww...sad that it rained. I can guess that Jackson and Mason LOVED getting wet! (unless it was cold). Fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey..we had a great time! I don't think I knew that Lacie wanted to ride a horse. Why didn't we let her? When I saw the picture of Kaden I had the thought that it was too bad your motherly instinct to pick his face up out of the mud kicked in before you could take a picture! Also, I think that I have body dysmorphic disorder...when I see myself in pictures I think, "good lord...who is that fat girl?" Sigh..anyway..thank goodness for weight watchers I guess.

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

oh whatever...you are so silly...you are not FAT! They didn't have the horses in the circle to do the rides I think because of the rain.