Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Little Cutie

Lacie in a cute little outfit that Aunt Kelly got her. There is a cute bunny on the back of the pants! Face shot of my sweetheart! I love her sooo much!!
Here she is in the fun cow outfit from Amber Corey. Isn't it precious? I love the skull cap.
She says "okay mom enough with the camera already... I need to eat"

4 comments:

Amber said...

I ~LOVE~ the cow outfit on her!!! CUTE!!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

OMG is she cute or what??
She is just precious.

Journey to Lilly! said...

ohh I just love those cow pj's! It looks like she is chunking up too! It kinda makes me sad realizing how fast my babies are growing up! Enjoy every minute with her... it passes so quickly.
lv ya,
Kim
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

wow! she looks so much like Jeff in these pictures :)