Monday, May 28, 2007

Botanical Gardens

We went to Botanical Gardens with Jeny and Brodie, Dana and Drew, and Granny and Michael and Daniel. Lacie loved the roses.
Here she was sharing the chair with Drew. I caught this cute smile.
This was the first time I put Lacie in her stroller sitting up like this. She looks so big.
Here's the gang(from left to right) Daniel, Drew, Lacie, Brodie, Michael. We took several pics with the kids on this bench at one point Brodie turned around and pulled a leaf off of one of the bushes behind them and put it in his mouth.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Ummm....It's about time you updated....

Melody said...

I'm so glad to see an update on here! I check it all the time. =)

Looks like you guys had a great time. The roses are BEAUTIFUL!

Tina said...

SOOO cute Molly. She does look like a big girl in the stroller. Aside from Brodie who are they other kids?

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

They are kids that my mom babysits Michael and Daniel and the little boy with down syndrome is Drew, Dana babysits him.