Kaden arrived Monday Sept. 22 at 1806. He weighed 7 lbs 15 oz. and was 21 inches long. Proud daddy with Kaden. Sweet baby! Lacie and Daddy with Kaden Family photo! (the four of us)
awwww...he is beautiful! Please take some pic's without his hat. Lacie looks so big! I love the last pic of all four of you! Your family is growing so nicely! lv u, Kim
He's sooo precious! Can't wait to see him in person! Everyone keeps talking about how adorable he his (Kelly's doing a good job of supplying pictures too)
4 comments:
Kaden is so sweet....I just love him!
awwww...he is beautiful! Please take some pic's without his hat. Lacie looks so big! I love the last pic of all four of you! Your family is growing so nicely!
lv u,
Kim
Awe he is such a beautiful little guy! How sweet to see you guys together! I love the painted room too!
Michelle
He's sooo precious! Can't wait to see him in person! Everyone keeps talking about how adorable he his (Kelly's doing a good job of supplying pictures too)
Post a Comment