Thursday, October 2, 2008

More of Kaden!

Lacie loves her little brother. She can't give him enough kisses! She is very cute with him but thinks she can hold him all by herself. Also, he sure takes up a lot of her mommy's time. I was having fun at the hospital the day we were to go home. We were just waiting on daddy to get off work to take us home so I took advantage of the photo op time.
Sweet feet!
I love this pic (thinking hard)
profile

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Molly he is so precious! He's changed so much already. I'm so happy for y'all. Love you!

Amberlin said...

Aww Molly...he is GORGEOUS!!!!! The pic of him and Laci is so adorable :-)

Casey M. said...

Awww he is so cute...I love the foot picture...so sweet!

Amber said...

He's so adorable!!! Can't wait to see him in person!

Melody said...

Such cute pictures!! I miss the little guy....can't wait until next week to see you guys (mostly Lacie and Kaden) again!! =)hee hee

I love your new background!