Monday, October 20, 2008

Chillin in our bumbo chairs

Kaden is 4 weeks old today. He has been holding his head up so I decided to try and put him in his Bumbo chair. Lacie thought it was so cool that he was sitting in his chair beside her. She tried to feed him a chocolate chip (which is what she is holding in the picture) I had to intervene and tell her "no no Kaden is too little to eat that" She was ok with that.
Kaden is not so thrilled with the chair and started crying after a few minutes. He would rather be held!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I cannot believe he is 4 weeks already!!!

Amber said...

Wow, Kaden looks a lot like Lacie did when she was a baby (unless I'm not remembering right. They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awe, he is growing fast!!! I agree with Amber about the babies favoring.

Amber said...

Love the new design!!!