Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's 2009





Kaden with his valentine present from Pops. Lacie dressed up as a love bug for the youth thrift store formal. She loved her little ladybug costume. We found it for 3 dollars at the thrift store.

3 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

I am sooo proud of you for finally putting NEW stuff on your blog! I have been waiting like forever! The pics are too cute! I love Lacie's lady bug outfit! She is sooooo adorable to me! I love the pic of Kaden and Mandi. It is so sweet! Btw, Josh and I were talking the other day...would ya'll ever go on a little trip with us? We were talking about how much fun it would be to do something with another married couple and we both chose ya'll as the people we would enjoy being with the most. Lucky you! I just thought maybe we could plan something in the future...not anytime soon really...just let me know what you think.

Ashley said...

I love the ladybug outfit, Lacie is a doll!...and those pictures from the Thrift Store Formal are hilarious. I can't remember whose blog I saw them on, but that was an awesome idea!

Journey to Lilly! said...

awww Molly, I am just catching up on your blog. All these pic's bring tears to my eyes. Lacie & Kaden are too precious!
lv u,
Kim